Thermopod unit is not just a solar power heat pump, but also an air & ground source pump. It can absorb heat energy from solar, air and ground as well via two external panels. All natural elements such air temperature, wind, rain, sunlight, or even snow will be the heat source.
Thermopod unit extract heat from refrigerant that return from Thermopod panels and transfer the heat into the water in the hot water cylinder.
Thermopod unit is able to heat your water 24 hrs a day all year round. A default setting will keep your water at 55°C, whenever Thermopod unit detects a 5°C drop of the temperature in the hot water cylinder, it will be automatically on and heat the water. Once the water is back to 55°C, it will be automatically off. Thermopod system will supply you hot water whenever you need.
- ThermoPOD produces piping hot water in even the worst British weather.
- Simply connect the ThermoPOD to any unvented hot water cylinder
- Using less than 0.5kW per hour when in use, ThermoPOD is an excellent replacement for immersion heaters and fossil fuel systems.
- ThermoPOD is an ideal hot water solution for domestic or commercial applications.
- Taking one day to install these robust units are an affordable renewable technology, suitable for almost all properties.
- Multiple thermal sources: absorbing energy from solar, air, wind, and rain, it works 24 hours a day, won’t be bounded by the environment. One key start, intelligent temperature control.
- Simple and flexible structure: easy to use, install and combine with building, it is an ideal building integrated and energy-saving products.
- Low cost, high efficiency: It is also a low-carbon competitive product that an reduce the cost by 20% off than the equivalent heat pump hot water system.
- Low noise, no pollution: No motor fan is needed, noise problem that the traditional heat pump product has is easily solved.